Friday, June 16, 2017

Precious Remembrance Shop {Inspire Me Friday}


Hi, everyone!  I'm here today with a sneak peek of my third Precious Remembrance Shop {Inspire Me Friday} post using the fun new release stamp set, "Sketchy Alphabet."


Here is a sneak peek of my project:


I hope you will head over to the Precious Remembrance Shop blog to see the full post.

I also want to let you know that Dyane will be setting up her first ever Precious Remembrance Shop booth at an upcoming craft show!  (How exciting!)  She will be at the Stamp Scrap Art Show in Raleigh, North Carolina on July 8th and 9th.  If you are in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!  Here is a coupon for a buy one get one free ticket.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy